an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

Manly - a study in light (and not a drop of water in sight)

I love my friends.

I am dedicating this post to Katie, who challenged me to a blog without water this week. So here you go Katie...a study in light...just for you!


I actually had a lot more images to show you this week... with the crazy big waves over the last couple of days I was out shooting at Curly the other night and there were a few from Dee Why yesterday morning. Sometimes less is more. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I actually forgot my hard drive this morning and these were the only images I had left open on my computer overnight.)


You may have noticed a couple of little changed to 'ye olde' blog...would love to know your comments... as long as they are "that's rubbish" or "its SO much better than the old blog". Why do people say that? It's the same with new hair cuts...what was so terrible about the old one, and if it was that bad, why the bloody hell didn't you say something at the time?!


When I scrape my brain from the floor after the week of chaos and whirling dervishes I will add a couple more shots from last few days. I will admit I have felt very discombobulated recently. Ooh... that's a good word! A prize if you know any really juicy words. Points will be deducted for vulgarity.

2 comments:

  1. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is always a good one. Some sort of lung disease.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification is another. Estimation of something thats valueless.
    Antidisestablishmentarianism. Apart from those three I have nothing else.

    ReplyDelete