an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

Lavander Bay....remember sunshine?

Soooooo........it's been a while eh? I hope everyone is happy and healthy, if not why not?

I'm well and truly over all my sicknesses, I've decided that a positive mental attitude is in order to get me back on track and I'm 80% sure I'm going to be attempting the Half Marathon in May... Hamstring Tendinopathy recovery willing....



Right... picture things... I miss the sunshine today, so here are a few from a lovely sunny lunchtime down at Lavender Bay. A change in season is definitely upon us dont'cha think?


Friends of mine are moving to Paris in a matter of weeks, so Dave and Lisa, I thought a harbour view was in order just to make sure you weren't looking forward to leaving toooo much! (Although I wouldn't hold it against you - I mean PARIS? COME ON!!!)


Lavender things in Lavender Bay


After thought; I like the word lavender.... I like the way it feels in my mouth when I say it. Lavender Lavender Lavender.

Charlie Sheen moment?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment