an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

Dee Why 18th March

This morning was DULL with a capital DULL. Flat grey cloud, no one out doing anything remotely interesting.



Ewwwwww! Get out of the pool!!!

Last night I had a very major shock when Matt checked the credit card statement and Lorna Jane had over charged me for a pair of shorts and a top by $1080! No, that's not a missprint... one thousand and eighty dollars!

Ripple
The situation is finally being sorted...after much anger management and trying not to shout. I may have taken it out on innocent bystanders, for which I am both ashamed and apologetic... as a spiritually enlightened yogini I should know better. Its all a learning curve.


Boat Watching
In other news, I am sleepy. Strike that - I'm exhausted! Last weekend was hugely busy by epic proportions, assissting at a wedding for a fellow phototgrapher, run 10km, done yoga then my own photoshoot, I was done before the week began. Then this week was more half marathon training and yoga, and I even road a bike for the first time in about 15 years!


I love this - here's a brilliantly thought out hiding place for body boards. Is this just plain lazy?! Free board anyone?



Detail


Morning Sun Salute. No Sun.
Blurry!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, we were right. All those stories about Aus being all sunny and bright. Just not true!!! Beautiful pictures though. Trying to think of something "out of my comfort zone" to try. Nope. Nothing springs to mind.

    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete