an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

'Stralia Day... DY

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what the Australia Day tradition is, aside from having the day off to go to the beach and drink copious amounts in dangerously high heat.

For those of you who didn't witness the crazy, random sea mist that completely swamped the coastline in the morning, here are a few shots....


Always ready


Washed up
 
Dee Why Panoramic
I'm also experimenting with square format and a few frame techniques in preparation for taking the plunge in to the commercial world of selling my images...comments welcome.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment