an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

Feburary 3rd...silver lining

This morning was supposed to be my guilt-free lay in after yoga last night, but as Matt was getting ready for boot camp I just had a feeling that there was something worth getting up for....boy was I right!

This is in no way meant to be a flippant or disrespectful about the current situation in QLD, but Cyclone Yasi can't be all bad if he/she sends clouds my way that produce colours like this.



Awesomeness.


To be completely honest I may have gone a little nuts with the taking of the photographs this morning, and then couldn't decide which ones I like best, so there are plenty more...here. I am aware that this is overkill and probably detracts from the overall effect (affect?! someone help...) but in the 4 months I've been doing this, I haven't had many mornings like this. So sue me. Actually, don't.

Here's a couple more random shots from this morning, just to add a social nature to the post.

Unimpressed.
This is a couple of the Boot Camp brigade, some of you may recognise the one in blue. Points will be awarded for suggestions on what the Asian lady is thinking. She doesn't do boot camp.  

Bobby's on the beat. Kinda.
  
Enjoying a morning swim?

More lost and found


Mirror
Stroll




1 comment: