an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

Freshuary




I put deep heat on my legs before I started writing this so my concentration and creativity has just flown out of the window and been replaced with an overwhelming hot & cold tingly sensation all the way from my hips to my toes.

That was a silly idea.


So how is everyone? I'm enjoying this cooler weather, seriously last week was just ridiculous...water was pretty nice though. After yoga on Saturday morning I had to revive myself at Curly...very pleasant temperature, could have stayed in a lot longer but sadly I had to go and get drunk in the Rocks with some of my favourite ladies. (Please note two things; One: Scientifically, the level of drunkeness is directly proportional to heat in Sydney on Saturday afternoon. Very hot, ergo, trying to convince Silver Service Taxi driver that taking us through the MacDonald's Drive in at Brookvale was safe for his leather seats, even when my esteemed colleague dropped all the burgers on the ground as the drive through lady hadned them over. Two: I didn't have MacDonalds.)


Le artist
Watcha paintin'?

























The a photographic front, I'm gutted, I got a call about a three day event to go and shoot but I can't do it because I'll be locked away in an Ashram somewhere up north on a Yoga Retreat as part of my Teacher Training. Dagnamit.  Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

 
In other news, my legs still feel weird.
  

Just in case you hadn't noticed throughout this narration, these are pictures from Freshie. I love the rock on the headland...great place to watch the sunrise, makes you feel really out in the open.













The headland is nice and flat there as well, so I'm planning to start my yoga classes there. Outdoor Yoga - I'll get into the science another time, but it'll be awesome and it's bloody good for ya.



Alrighty-roo as you aussies say, that's enough from me today. Enjoy. Oh, and I'll give a prize to the first person that actually gets out of bed to come and see me one morning. Look out on Facebook for locations or email me....

No comments:

Post a Comment