an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

change

It happens to the best of us.

I'm sure you've all missed me incredibly over the last few weeks (it's a shame sarcasm doesn't translate well through the written word).

You may have all been wondering where I have been since May...well those of you who know me, will know I have been busy 'baking'. For thoses of you who are further afield, that's a euphemism for having a bun in the oven, up the duff, knocked up, in the pudding club, eating for two, on stork watch etc etc. The last few weeks have been pretty exhausting and nauseating, a combination that does not mix well with getting up at 5.30, for any reason, let alone to drag my weary ass out into the cold, pitch black morning and try and find some creative morsel in my otherwise energy depleated, rapidly expanding body.

However, you'll be glad to know (again, sarcasm) that I am feeling much more lively, and promise to suck it up and get back on the wagon.

The weekend looks like it might be nice, spare me a thought when you're out and about, I'll be stuck indoors revising for my end of term yoga exam. Awesome. I shouldn't be all that nervous as I randomly taught my first ever Ashtanga Class on Wednesday night...a complete fluke, a story for another time.


1 comment:

  1. Yay good to see you are back in action. I enjoy getting these in my inbox.

    ReplyDelete