an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

Bleached with Beachley

The highlight of my week had to be meeting Layne Beachley...she is a bit of a personal hero of mine, between us we hold seven ASP Women's World Champion titles....

The shoot was for work (sadly I wasn't the main shooter this time) so the even the unofficial images have to go to be approved before I can publish them, so they'll be up next week. But here are a few taken on Dee Why beach during the shoot... gorgeous day!



By about 9.30 I was watching people getting in and out of the surf and thinking 'what am I doing wrong that I'm not one of these people coming down to the beach at 9am on a Thursday'....


a weird symmetry
 I wonder what this guys does for a living?

This is as close to Layne's photo as I can get for now - her board. It's 5'5", the same height as her. She's just cool, sorry. You'll be glad to know, I was much more calm and collected around her...I think.



I hear the waves were pretty mammoth today, so enjoy a sunshine filled weekend everyone, I'm off whale watching.

Oh, and one more thing, I'm trying to get into this Facebook Fan Page thing, so if you haven't already, please visit the page, cunningly named Images by Sophie and click Like. If I get 25 fans I win a prize or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment