an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

the land of the mighty chilly!

Because I'm super brave and adventurous, I went on a road trip....to Bowral. Actually, it was for work, but a trip is a trip nonetheless in my books. It was cold. Seriously, it was something like 12 degrees... I didn't move here for that!! I have been led here under some gross misconception that Australia is warm all the time.


I really love this time of year, weather-wise there are still some warm days, the leaves are changing colour and the light is just amazing. I could get all poetic and shit right about now, but I'll spare you that in the name of the upcoming extra looooong weekend. (That's 5 o's by the way, one for every day we have off - can-I-get-a-whoop-whoop?!)


So my images this week are dedicated to the change in season, and the colour red, apparently.


























I saw this bike outside a cafe in the buzzing hub of a metrolpolis that is Bowral town centre.... I just thought the method for job advertising was quirky and orginial. That is all.



And then it was back to Sydney... Not a shabby bus ride home when there's light like this....


Here's to a lovely long Easter break everyone, be warned, I'm going camping.

1 comment:

  1. The Spit in the afternoon when the sun is a beautiful golden orange is one of my favourite things about Sydney. You have captured it beautifully! I presume it was taken while you were on the bus home:-)

    ReplyDelete