an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

daylight savings?


Firstly, apologies for nothing being sent on Friday, I was busy html-ing all day...as a result I have discovered I am pretty good at coding (so good in fact, I have titled myself HTML Wizard) so if this photography/yoga gig doesn't work out for me, I've got something to fall back on. Programing Guru; not too shabby!

These are a few pics from Dee Why, dedicated to Dean. On Saturday we celebrated Dean's 30th Birthday - his wife Ainslie (awesome) had the best idea; instead of gifts, everyone brought 2 bottles of the same wine, one to have as a wine tasting and one for Dean start a wine cellar with. I'm not sure how long they'll stay in the wine cellar...but happy birthday none the less. Both Ainslie and Freya (also awesome) both deserve a Ma-Hu-Sive (that's massive) well done & thanks for the incredible food...not sure cheese tart & chocolate fondant is training food, but dang it was good eatin'!


stretchin
 

flower power
 I know there's probably something wrong with me, but I want one of these vans so badly it's not even funny.


behind bars


contemplative
So who is happy about daylight savings? I'm not sure... running in the mornings, better. Not looking forward to dark journeys home. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment