an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

grey day on lake garda

A warm welcome to my new blogites. May have just penned a new phrase there; its certainly important to be original. Just to get serious for a second, I will be working hard to get this photography thing going and I really do appreciate your support. As one very good friend put it to me the other day (over several glasses on wine and some cake) "this is your year of fabulous things".

Considering the unappreciated turn in the weather over the last couple of days I'm sticking with the grey theme. Lake Garda is a weird place, and I fell asleep at the side of the lake here for a while. It was nice.

Bright yellow Ferrari's are cool.
Bright orange Fiat Panda's are not. Fact.



1 comment:

  1. Surely it should be "The Ferrari Through the Lens"? Love the blog, I shall be here often.

    ReplyDelete