an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

every journey starts with a first step...

Someone once told me to follow my heart. I don't remember who that was, but I'm sure we've all been told the same thing from time to time.


Another good piece of advice I have been given over the wears is "wear sunscreen". I have Baz Luhrmann to thank for this, but it's sound advice none the less.

Even though photography has been my life for the best part of ten years, this is really still just the start. Images by Sophie is my way of sharing work, life and images with you all, so I hope you enjoy what you see, will comment from time to time and will feel a part of my journey, understanding that you are a part of the inspiration. So really, welcome to my world.

I've decided to start with a photograph from the place I love the most; Italy. Everything about this country is beautiful; the buildings, food, wine, art, people... what's not to love?




No comments:

Post a Comment