an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

an old aquaintance

Ahh, my old friend; the sunrise. We meet again. Finally!

I must admit though, the colours I saw from my balcony were exquisite! I then dilly dallied (yes, that's right, I said dilly dallied) around trying to figure out if I should do down and shoot or not so in all honesty I missed the best part. However, I give myself brownie points (mmmm.... brownie) for getting up and going. Up until now I've been adamant that the only thing to wake me up in the morning should be Finn...maybe I'm turning a corner. Here's hoping. Anyway, here's a few from today.... I know they are all a little samey but I'm just excited to be back in the game and I couldn't chose between them!







No comments:

Post a Comment