an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

my not-so-little-man!

I think I might be finally getting my *expletive* together...although I don't want to talk too soon, you never know what may happen tomorrow.

Motherhood is amazing. By far the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life, but equally the most rewarding and fulfilling experience as well...so without getting all smooshy and emotional (The Stiff Upper Lip of the Pommy in me wouldn't allow it anyway!) I'll just let a few pictures speak for themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment