an opening thought....

Welcome to the Images by Sophie blog; sunrises, people, places, there's a bit of everything with a story or two thrown in for good measure. All the work is my own but some stories may be embelished, names changed and identities hidden. Mr reasons are three-fold; to protect the innocent, defend the guilty or just to make stories sound more interesting than they were in real life. I hope you enjoy the photographs, occassional story that goes with it and will come back from time to time.

Take a trip back to http://www.imagesbysophie.com.au/, contact me on sophie@imagesbysophie.com.au or 0405 738 744.

December 21st...a study in blue

I know you've all been devastated at the length of time I've been away and you've lives have felt empty and generally lack-lustre without my images... Fear not good people of the world, I have returned, and I bring with me a host of bountiful colour to once again, brighten your days.

Unfortunately for the water babies out there, I seem to have brought the surf-less calm if the Tropical North Queensland seas back with me. For this I apologise.

Its taken a few days to get back into the swing of things, early mornings suck, especially when you're not getting up to go hot air ballooning at dawn or diving to swim with sharks and turtles. Finally, this morning, I was able to drag my weary ass from my bed to the beach. Here are the results.


As you can see, blue seems to be the main theme. I was also banned from the actual beach by a certain someone who was back doing bootcamp for the first time in a while...


I seem to have grown very fond of the pool at Dee Why. I promise to expand my photographic subjects over the coming days!

I have also started working on the hundreds of images taken whilst we were away... no doubt a select few will make an appearance in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

For now, I think we should all take a minute to look out of the window and appreciate the sunshine (depending on the hemisphere in which you currently reside!) and say a little prayer that it sticks around to see us through the festive season!


There's nothing quite like a glass of bubbles in the afternoon sun on Christmas Eve, so come on down to Dee Why Beach on Friday arvo, bring a bottle and come say G'Day and Merry Christmas! I'll be there from about 4pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment